BASIC CONVERSATION 基本對話

Clinician 醫護人員


  I am a doctor. Please show me what symptoms you have and where.
我是醫生, 請告訢我你有什麽不妥和在什麼部位。
  Please show me for how long you have had this symptom.
請告訢我你的徴狀開始了多久。
  Please describe more about your symptoms/pain.
請詳細講述你的徴狀/痛楚。
  Please show me any other symptoms/pain you have.
請告訢我你還有沒有其他徴狀/痛楚。
  If you have similar symptoms in the past, please show me when and how often.
若你以前有類似的徴狀, 請告訢我何時和多頻密。
  Did you have any medical examinations/test done regarding this problem?
你曾否就這些徴狀做過測驗?
  If you know the examinations/tests you have taken, please tell me what they are.
若你知道做過測驗的名稱, 請告訢我。
  If you have treatment for this sympton before this visit, please tell me what they are.
若你就這些徴狀已經做過治療, 請告訢我是什麽治療。
  Did your treatment help?
治療有沒有功效?
  Are you taking any medicine now?
你現時有沒有服藥?
  Does the medication help?
藥物有沒有功效?
  Show me all the medicine you are taking.
請讓我看看你現時服用的所有藥物。
  I need to measure your blood pressure.
我需要檢查你的血壓。
  I will examine your/我需要檢查你的 (body part 部位).
  Please open your mouth and say Aah.
請張開口, 然後呼"呀"聲。
  Please take a deep breath and hold it.
請深吸氣後暫不呼出。
  Please cough.
請咳一下。
  Please show me the medicine you are allergic to.
請告訢我你對什麼藥物有敏感。